The 1st Industrial Revolution began in the second half of the 18th century (1750-1800) and was characterized by the conversion of craft / manual manufacturing methods, for production by machines (e.g.: steam engine, tools, etc.). pioneer the British people.
The 2nd Industrial Revolution began in the second half of the 19th century (1850 to 1900) and was characterized by series production, with Henry Ford (United States) as an example in automotive production, with the introduction of assembly lines; this production was intended to meet the increase in demand and led to the emergence of two major world industrial powers, the United States and Germany.
The 3rd Industrial Revolution began in the second half of the 20th century (1950-2000), with the end of the Second World War and the appearance of computers. The production in series with a very high human component, started to be replaced by automation / industrial robots, leading to Automation of Production (Ex: Machine-tools, Current Automotive Industry, etc...).
In our days, we are now witnessing the 4th Industrial Revolution, with the common denominator being the "Digitalization of Industry and / or" Cyber Industry ", whose main vectors are the “Internet of Things” and" Computation in the Cloud. "
The "Smart Factory" will be increasingly less dependent on man and will have "intelligence" to make decisions, together with the human being; to the industrial robot we will add the service robot, with a high degree of autonomy, able to operate in complex environments and communicate with humans.
SNC can also offer the first I4.0 solutions for your company in CNC area, taking advantage of the information that is contained in the CNC and exporting it to be used by the clients to:
- Mold Budgets or other manufacturing part (e.g.: Know the most economical machine to produce, machine availability, etc...).
- Analysis of Costs, since it allows to know if each machine is running or stopped, to comply with the production times, to measure wear of tools, etc..
- Integrate CNC information into your company's Production / Management Software.
- Analyze this information ON-LINE, on your PC and / or Mobile.
- Preventive and / or Curative maintenance.
For more information, click here.